LEER EN CASTELLANO
In compliance with data protection regulations and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR) and with the Spanish Data Protection Act 3/2018 of December 5 (LOPDGDD), TAPTAP DIGITAL, S.L. (TAPTAP) provides you with the following information in order for you to know all about the processing of your personal data.
Who is the Data Controller?
Identity: TAPTAP DIGITAL, S.L.
Address: Edificio Eurocentro, C. del Poeta Joan Maragall 1, planta 14 - 28020 Madrid
Mail for requests and queries on privacy: email@example.com
Data Protection Officer contact: DPOprivacy@dwf-rcd.law
When do we collect your personal data?
Your personal data can be collected through the following ways:
- Through the contact form. Our website has a contact form with the purpose of contacting us for request information about or services and/or make any consultations.
- Through the forms available in the "Join us" section. In this specific section of our website, you can check the different vacancies available for a job in TAPTAP.
- Through the registration form of SONATA platform. TAPTAP owns an advertising platform based on geolocation called SONATA. The website has a registration form and access to this platform. For further information on the processing of personal data when using the SONATA platform, please read the Terms and Conditions.
- Cookies: our website installs cookies which collect information about your browsing. Please, for more information about our cookies, read our Cookies Policy.
What are the main purposes for processing your data?
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- Your data will be processed to assist, manage and attend possible requests, comments and/or consultations.
- When you register on the SONATA platform, we will process your personal information to manage your registration, including the following support, management and customer service, and payment management. For further information on the processing of personal data when using the SONATA platform, please read the Terms and Conditions.
- The information will be processed to comply with our legal obligations, possible court rulings and other authorities’ decisions. This includes the disclosure of your personal data to law enforcement agencies, whenever we have suspicions or indications of an action that may constitute a criminal offence.
- As long as we have a legal basis that allows it, we will process your personal data in order to keep you informed about services, promotions and products related to our activity through the means that you have provided us (telephone, e-mail, SMS and/or messaging system, among others) that may be of interest to you.
- If you complete the relevant form in the "join us" section and provide us with your curriculum vitae or provide it to us outside an open selection procedure, the information provided shall be processed for the purpose of managing the selection of personnel, analyzing the suitability of your candidacy and including you as a participant in a selection process for possible hiring by TAPTAP. Also, provided that you have consented, we will process your data to contact your previous employers and confirm the references included in your resume
- We will process your information for carrying out statistical analysis in an anonymous way in order to know the performance of our products and/or services, with the purpose of improving the development and personalization of our services.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The processing done by TAPTAP are carried out on the following legal basis:
- When your data is processed to assist, manage and attend to possible requests, comments and/or consultations, the processing is carried out on the basis of your consent when sending us your consultations and/or request (article 6.1.a) GDPR).
- When your data is processed to register you in the SONATA platform and the management thereof, the processing is done on the basis of the execution of a contractual relationship (article 6.1.b) GDPR) by accepting the terms and conditions of the platform.
- When the information is processed in order to comply with our legal obligations, possible court rulings and other decisions determined by the authorities, including possible communication, the processing is done on the basis of compliance with our legal obligations (Article 6.1.c) GDPR).
- When your data is processed to send you information about our services, promotions and related products, the processing is carried out on the basis of your consent (article 21.1 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on information society services and e-commerce -LSSICE-) and/or the legal authorization provided for in article 21.2 of the LSSICE.
- When your data is processed for the purpose of recruitment management, analyzing the suitability of your application and including you as a participant in a recruitment process, the legal basis for processing shall depend on whether you have applied for a recruitment process or whether you have submitted your resume outside an open recruitment procedure. If you have applied to a recruitment procedure for a specific position, the legal basis for processing your personal data is the need to take action at your request before concluding a contract (Article 6.1.b) of the GDPR). If your application is spontaneous and not linked to a specific recruitment process, the legal basis for processing your personal data is your consent, granted by sending a resume or job application (Article 6.1.a) of the GDPR). Your consent is also the legal basis for contacting your previous employers and confirming the references included in your resume.
- When the information is used for carrying out statistical analysis in an anonymous way in order to know the functioning of our product and/or service, the processing is done for the purposes of our legitimate interest, which consists of managing and improving our products and services (article 6.1.f) GDPR). Always taking into account that our interest does not prevail over your interests, rights and fundamental freedoms.
How long do we store your data?
The criteria we follow is determined by (a) the purpose of the data collected and the fulfillment of that purpose (e.g., for the duration of our relationship); (b) the reasons for which the data is collected (e.g., in case of consent, you may revoke it at any time); and, (c) storage periods required by contractual and regulatory requirements.
When your data is processed for the purpose of recruitment management, analyzing the suitability of your application and including you as a participant in a recruitment process, the retention period of your data shall depend on whether you have applied for a recruitment process or if you have submitted your resume outside of an open recruitment procedure. If you have applied for a specific position, your data will be kept for the duration of the recruitment process and until the position(s) is/are actually filled. If your application is spontaneous and is not linked to a specific call for applications, your data will be kept for a period of one (1) year from the time of registration. After this period, the data will be deleted, unless you have proceeded to update the data and confirm your application.
Please note that, in some cases, we may retain your data for the time necessary to exercise or defend claims, requirements, liabilities and legal and/or contractual obligations arising from the processing, always being dully blocked.
Who could be the recipients of your data?
Depending on the purposes for which the personal information is collected, such personal data may be accessed, by the following third parties:
- Payment platforms or financial institutions if necessary to make or verify payments.
- Public Administrations, Organisms and/or competent Authorities and, the pertinent forces and securities bodies, in cases where there is a requirement, a legal obligation or we consider that there are sufficient indications and/or suspicions to be before an illicit or criminal offense.
- Partners and third-party service providers that process information as data processors. An agreement has been concluded with all of our suppliers for the processing of data in accordance with personal data protection regulations. In addition, there are certain providers (Amazon Web Services and Oracle-NetSuite) that when providing their service may transfer certain personal information to a country outside the European Economic Area, in particular the United States (a country that, according to the European Commission, does not offer an adequate level of data protection). Such transfers are made using the safeguards permitted by law, in particular the use of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
If we process your personal data, you’ve the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data: you may ask TAPTAP if it is processing your data, and if it is, you may have access to the same.
- Right to request the rectification of your data in case they are inaccurate or to request data to be completed if they are incomplete.
- Right to request the erasure of your data.
- Right to request the restriction of processing: in this case, we will only keep data for exercising or defending against claims.
- Right to object to processing: TAPTAP will cease to process personal data, unless they must continue to be processed for legitimate reasons or for exercising or defending against possible claims.
- Right to the portability of data: in the event that a user would like for their data to be processed by another data controller, TAPTAP will facilitate the transfer of their data to the new controller.
- Right to not be the object of automated decision-making regarding your personal data.
In TAPTAP we process data on the basis of consent, and you should know that you have the right to withdraw that consent whenever you wish, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to withdrawal.
To exercise your rights, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to our postal address.
Whenever you consider it appropriate you can contact our DPO by writing an email to DPOprivacy@dwf-rcd.law you may file a complaint before the AEPD (https://www.aepd.es).
Policy on minors. The website is aimed at adults who are interested in our services as part of their business activity. Therefore, it is not expected that minors contact or contract with us through the website. We do not knowingly collect information from minors. If parents or legal guardians believe that they children have submitted us personal data, please contact us by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com.
Special categories of personal data. TAPTAP does not collect or process data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic or biometric data, data concerning health, and a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
Last updated: March 29, 2023