In compliance with data protection regulations and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR) and with the Spanish Data Protection Act 3/2018 of December 5 (LOPDGDD), TAPTAP DIGITAL, S.L. (TAPTAP) provides you with the following information in order for you to know all about the processing of your personal data.
Who is the Data Controller?
Identity: TAPTAP DIGITAL, S.L.
Adress: Paseo de la Castellana, 111 – Primera planta – Madrid (28046).
Mail for requests and queries on privacy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer contact: DPOprivacy@dwf-rcd.law
When do we collect your personal data?
Your personal data can be collected through the following ways:
- Through the contact form. Our website has a contact form with the purpose of contacting us for request information about or services and/or make any consultations.
- Through the registration form of SONATA platform. TAPTAP owns an advertising platform based on geolocation called SONATA. The website has a registration form and access to this platform. For further information on the processing of personal data when using the SONATA platform, please read the Terms and Conditions.
- Cookies: our website installs cookies which collect information about your browsing. Please, for more information about our cookies, read our Cookies Policy.
What are the main purposes for processing your data?
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- Your data will be processed to assist, manage and attend possible requests, comments and/or consultations.
- When you register on the SONATA platform, we will process your personal information to manage your registration, including the following support, management and customer service, and payment management. For further information on the processing of personal data when using the SONATA platform, please read the Terms and Conditions.
- The information will be processed to comply with our legal obligations, possible court rulings and other authorities’ decisions. This includes the disclosure of your personal data to law enforcement agencies, whenever we have suspicions or indications of an action that may constitute a criminal offence.
- As long as we have a legal basis that allows it, we will process your personal data in order to keep you informed about services, promotions and products related to our activity through the means that you have provided us (telephone, e-mail, SMS and/or messaging system, among others) that may be of interest to you.
- We will process your information for carrying out statistical analysis in an anonymous way in order to know the performance of our products and/or services, with the purpose of improving the development and personalization of our services.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The processing done by TAPTAP are carried out on the following legal basis:
- When your data is processed to assist, manage and attend to possible requests, comments and/or consultations, the processing is carried out on the basis of your consent when sending us your consultations and/or request (article 6.1.a) GDPR).
- When your data is processed to register you in the SONATA platform and the management thereof, the processing is done on the basis of the execution of a contractual relationship (article 6.1.b) GDPR) by accepting the terms and conditions of the platform.
- When the information is processed in order to comply with our legal obligations, possible court rulings and other decisions determined by the authorities, including possible communication, the processing is done on the basis of compliance with our legal obligations (Article 6.1.c) GDPR).
- When your data is processed to send you information about our services, promotions and related products, the processing is carried out on the basis of your consent (article 21.1 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on information society services and e-commerce -LSSICE-) and/or the legal authorization provided for in article 21.2 of the LSSICE.
- When the information is used for carrying out statistical analysis in an anonymous way in order to know the functioning of our product and/or service, the processing is done for the purposes of our legitimate interest, which consists of managing and improving our products and services (article 6.1.f) GDPR). Always taking into account that our interest does not prevail over your interests, rights and fundamental freedoms.
How long do we store your data?
The criteria we follow is determined by (a) the purpose of the data collected and the fulfillment of that purpose (e.g., for the duration of our relationship); (b) the reasons for which the data is collected (e.g., in case of consent, you may revoke it at any time); and, (c) storage periods required by contractual and regulatory requirements.
Please note that, in some cases, we may retain your data for the time necessary to exercise or defend claims, requirements, liabilities and legal and/or contractual obligations arising from the processing, always being dully blocked.
Who could be the recipients of your data?
Depending on the purposes for which the personal information is collected, such personal data may be accessed, by the following third parties:
- Payment platforms or financial institutions if necessary to make or verify payments.
- Public Administrations, Organisms and/or competent Authorities and, the pertinent forces and securities bodies, in cases where there is a requirement, a legal obligation or we consider that there are sufficient indications and/or suspicions to be before an illicit or criminal offense.
- Partners and third-party service providers that process information as data processors. An agreement has been concluded with all of our suppliers for the processing of data in accordance with personal data protection regulations.
We inform you that TAPTAP does not transfer your personal data to a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). However, if this were to happen, we would ensure adequate protection of personal data through the use of safeguards allowed by law, in particular, the use of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
If we process your personal data, you’ve the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data: you may ask TAPTAP if it is processing your data, and if it is, you may have access to the same.
- Right to request the rectification of your data in case they are inaccurate or to request data to be completed if they are incomplete.
- Right to request the erasure of your data.
- Right to request the restriction of processing: in this case, we will only keep data for exercising or defending against claims.
- Right to object to processing: TAPTAP will cease to process personal data, unless they must continue to be processed for legitimate reasons or for exercising or defending against possible claims.
- Right to the portability of data: in the event that a user would like for their data to be processed by another data controller, TAPTAP will facilitate the transfer of their data to the new controller.
- Right to not be the object of automated decision-making regarding your personal data.
In TAPTAP we process data on the basis of consent, and you should know that you have the right to withdraw that consent whenever you wish, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to withdrawal.
To exercise your rights, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com or by writing to our postal address.
Whenever you consider it appropriate you can contact our DPO by writing an email to DPOprivacy@dwf-rcd.law you may file a complaint before the AEPD (https://www.aepd.es).
Policy on minors. The website is aimed at adults who are interested in our services as part of their business activity. Therefore, it is not expected that minors contact or contract with us through the website. We do not knowingly collect information from minors. If parents or legal guardians believe that they children have submitted us personal data, please contact us by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special categories of personal data. TAPTAP does not collect or process data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic or biometric data, data concerning health, and a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
Last updated: June 28, 2021